Franco was interviewed by MTV, where he said:
MTV: Are you going to be making an appearance in "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"?
Franco: I was going to be a small part of the next one. There was a moment when Rupert Wyatt was going to direct the second one. A lot of the human characters that were in the first movie were dead in the sequel that Rupert was going to direct. But there was one scene, between Caesar and my character, maybe even just like on a video that was left behind, but then a lot of things happened, like [former Fox co-chairman] Tom Rothman who was a big part of the first movie, left. Now Rupert's not a part of it so I don't know. My guess is I won't be in it. Nobody's talked to me since Rupert left.So far only Andy Serkis is signed on for the film, which is scheduled to hit theaters on 23 May 2014.

No comments:
Post a Comment