Kevin Feige, while talking with MTV, gave the following tidbit of information when asked about the future plans for The Hulk:
"I don't think there's a lot that we couldn't do someday, as the cinematic universe continues to grow and expand and get as big as the comic book universe," Marvel's Kevin Feige told me when I asked him if we'd ever see a movie based on "Planet Hulk," the Greg Pak-written epic that sees the Jade Giant as a rebel leader on an alien planet, "Gladiator" style.
"'Planet Hulk' is a cool story," he added. "'World War Hulk' is a cool story."World War Hulk, which pit a vengeful Hulk against the heroes who banished him to an alien planet for the Planet Hulk story, is an epic, awesome story. I don't know how they could pull that off in a film (or even a film series) but it would be incredible if they did!

No comments:
Post a Comment