Where To Go From Here

Monday, November 12, 2012

Robopocalypse (2014) - Anne Hathaway Joins The Cast

Empire Online brings us word about the casting:

Still early in its casting process, Steven Spielberg's Robopocalypse now officially has a lead actress in the shape of Anne Hathaway. Recently linked with the blockbuster - now firmly in pre-production even as Spielberg attends to his Lincoln publicity duties - Hathaway has officially confirmed her involvement in the movie. 
"If Robopocalypse happens I will be in it," she tells Empire, "and I believe it’s quite real, though you never want to hang your hat on anything." 
Keeping mum on her character ("I'm back in Secretville"), Hathaway elaborated on the allure of the project. "Whenever I’m taking time off, I always joke to my team that I’m on vacation unless Steven Spielberg calls. And I was on vacation and Spielberg called. So I was like, ‘OK, put my money where my mouth is’."

No comments: