Where To Go From Here

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Episode 185: I'm Dreaming Of A White Supremacist Christmas


This week McPierce hides from the end of the world while watching a film about the end of WW2 with "Christmas Eve '45", and Mike Zombie pits Santa Claus against undead claws with "Silent Night, Zombie Night".

[04:07] Intro
[04:46] Nerd News
[10:22] Silent Night, Zombie Night
[22:10] Christmas Eve '45
[30:09] Outro

Christmas Eve '45 (2011)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChristmasEve45
Trailer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXL45DmLco

Silent Night, Zombie Night (2010)
Website: http://www.snznfilm.com/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWGlD1FBF0

NERD NEWS:

Full Moon announced Grindhouse Flix:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2012/12/full-moon-announced-grindhouse-flix.html

Official trailer for "Star Trek Into Darkness":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2012/12/star-trek-into-darkness-2013-official.html

James Callis joins the cast of "Arrow":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2012/12/arrow-tv-james-callis-joins-cast.html

"Twilight Zone" coming back to television:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2012/12/twilight-zone-coming-back-to-television.html

Website launched for "After Earth":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2012/12/after-earth-2013-website-launched.html

The website launched for "[REC] 4: Apocalipsis":
http://www.thezombiemob.com/2012/12/rec-4-apocalipsis-website-opens.html

Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic:
http://www.thezombiemob.com/2012/12/preparedness-101-zombie-pandemic.html

See "Decay" online for free, or download it:
http://www.thezombiemob.com/2012/12/decay-2012-see-it-online-for-free.html

"The Walking Dead" gets a fourth season but loses their show runner:
http://www.thezombiemob.com/2012/12/the-walking-dead-tv-fourth-season-new.html

ADVERTISEMENTS:

Functional Nerds Podcast
http://functionalnerds.com/

The Anti-Semantic Show Podcast
http://antisemanticshow.com/

The Zombie Mob
http://www.thezombiemob.com/

Intro by Jennifer Zhang
http://www.jennifer-zhang.com/

Intro song:  "White Christmas" by Twisted Sister.
Outro song:  "I'll Be Home For Chriatmas (feat. Lita Ford)" by Twisted Sister.
             "Hey Gordy" by Stormtroopers Of Death.

The Little Dead Comment Line:    (206) 338-0665
The Little Dead Website:         http://www.alittledead.com/
The Little Dead Podcast feed:    http://blog.alittledead.com/feeds/posts/default
The Little Dead Podcast channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/alittledeadpodcast
The Little Dead Podcast Email:   alittledead@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @McPierce @ItsYourPalMikeZ @Misfitboy69

Vote for us on Podcast Alley: http://alittledead.multiply.com/links/item/216/
Listen to us on Stitcher:     http://landing.stitcher.com/?srcid=395

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great episode! But "Christmas Eve '45" has two tag lines listed on IMDb...
"When fascism and sexual deviance intertwine, nothing is taboo..."
"Depraved. Decadent. Damned."
;)

mcpierce said...

Hrm, odd. I could have sworn I checked a few times while getting my notes together on the film. Thanks for pointing that out: I'll be more careful in future. :)