Where To Go From Here

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Avengers 2 (2015) - No Loki

MSN gives us the following from Tom Hiddleston:

Tom Hiddleston has revealed that he isn't sure if he would return for the Avengers Assemble sequel. 
The British star, who portrayed Thor villain Loki in Joss Whedon's first film, admitted that he may not reprise the role in the follow-up. 
"I don't know, and that really is the honest answer. I know I've been known for obfuscation in other quarters, but I have no idea," he said. 
Tom - who is helping to judge the Jameson Empire Done In 60 Seconds short films competition - continued: "I haven't spoken to Joss. He's definitely doing it. So I suspect not, only because I think that probably the audiences are tired of Loki being the bad guy. Maybe the Avengers need somebody else to fight." 
He added: "But I'd love to be part of it again."

No comments: