Where To Go From Here

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Arrow (TV) - Our First Glimpse Of Roy Harper

The Hollywood Reporter brings us the following:
Colton Haynes is ready to make his Arrow entrance.
The Teen Wolf alum will arrive in Starling City on Wednesday and play a pickpocket named Roy Harper who naturally mixes things up with Oliver's (Stephen Amell) kid sister, Thea (Willa Holland).
The series airs on Wednesday nights at 8pm on The CW.

3 comments:

Keith L. said...

Been wanting to check out Arrow. Really liked the character on Smallville. Maybe when Netflix gets it on their streaming service I'll have an Arrow marathon day.

mcpierce said...

Definitely recommend it. I actually prefer the series to the comic. :)

Keith L. said...

Never been into the green Arrow comics, or any of the animated stuff, but Smallville really brought the character into his own and I will certainly check it out.