Where To Go From Here

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Episode 201: Remembering Things I Used To Forget

This week Mike Zombie is still suffering from a little bit of being not dead when he reviews "I Spit On Your Grave". And McPierce reviews the film "Sader Ridge" from The October People.

[03:50] Intro
[04:25] Nerd News
[08:56] I Spit On Your Grave
[20:31] Sader Ridge
[30:05] Outro

Sader Ridge (2013)
Website: http://www.theoctoberpeople.net/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOnvTnxk_fU

I Spit On Your Grave (1978)
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEyZlsPjLaA

NERD NEWS:

"Injustice: Gods Among Us" trailer:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/injustice-gods-among-us-game-trailer.html

"Injustice: Gods Among Us" opening cinematics:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/injustice-gods-among-us-game-opening.html

Announcement of "Batman: Arkham Origins" and "Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/batman-arkham-origins-game.html

Stills from the new Arkham Origins games:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/batman-arkham-origins-game-first-stills.html
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-game.html

Captain Kirk's phaser rifle sells at auction:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/kirks-phaser-sells-for-231k.html

A cinemosaic poster for "Star Trek Into Darkness":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/star-trek-into-darkness-2013-cinemosaic.html

A standard, but no less awesome, poster for "Star Trek Into Darkness":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/star-trek-into-darkness-2013-new-poster_12.html

New trailer for "Star Trek Into Darkness":
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/star-trek-into-darkness-2013-new.html

"Being Human" (US) gets a fourth season:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/being-human-tv-renewed-for-fourth-season.html

"Bates Motel" gets a second season:
http://blog.alittledead.com/2013/04/bates-motel-tv-second-season-ordered.html

ADVERTISEMENTS:

The Functional Nerds
http://functionalnerds.com/

19 Nocturne Boulevard
http://www.19nocturneboulevard.net/

Intro by Alisha Seaton
http://www.alishaseaton.com/

Intro song:  "Sunrise" by Black Stone Cherry.
Outro song:  "All's Cool" by Mucky Pup.
             "Hey Gordy" by Stormtroopers Of Death.

The Little Dead Comment Line:    (206) 338-0665
The Little Dead Website:         http://www.alittledead.com/
The Little Dead Podcast feed:    http://blog.alittledead.com/feeds/posts/default
The Little Dead Podcast channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/alittledeadpodcast
The Little Dead Podcast Email:   alittledead@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter:     @ALittleDead @McPierce @ItsYourPalMikeZ
Listen to us on Stitcher: http://landing.stitcher.com/?srcid=395

No comments: