Where To Go From Here

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mark Ruffalo Talks About Avengers 2 And Rumors Of Casting Issues

Moviefone brings us the following from an interview with Ruffalo:

Moviefone: Are you back for "Avengers 2?" There's been a lot of talk about the salary negotiations.
Mark Ruffalo: I assume so. I haven't been let go yet.
Are you definitely signed on for it?
Oh, yeah. I'm signed for -- oh my gosh -- six movies altogether. Five now [after "The Avengers"].
So, all this speculation about recasting Thor and The Hulk is just that, speculation?
That I know of. I haven't caught wind of any of that. I was surprised to hear it, because I don't even think anyone's really started negotiating yet.
So there's no reason to panic?
No. [Laughs] Maybe people should panic, but I don't see a reason to panic.
As far as you know, everyone is back?
Yeah, as far as I know. But sometimes actors are the last people to know what's going on.
 The Avengers 2 is schedule for a 01 May 2015 release.

No comments: