Terrence Stamp Has Bathroom Discussion About "Man Of Steel"
From
Yahoo!:
"I spent an hour and a half driving down here from Ojai, and the first
thing I wanted to do when I got out was take a leak,” Stamp told the
audience at the LA Landmark Theatre.
“I go into the men's
bathroom and there's a whole load of guys – obviously, ‘Man Of Steel’
had just turned out. So I take a pee, and I start washing my hands, and
there's about 10 or 12 guys there, and they're talking about ‘Man Of
Steel’.
“One says, 'Well, I don't know. If they'd have, like,
peeled the buildings off the screen I wouldn't have been surprised, you
know?' Another says, 'It was all so loud.' Then the guy down at the
other end, who was only a little guy, said, 'Yeah, yeah!' And he said
'It really wasn't as good as the first one, was it?'”
By this point, the legendary (and we're guessing proud) British thesp couldn’t help pitching in his own thoughts.
“I
just couldn't resist,” laughed Stamp, “I said, 'You're a very
discerning man.' And as soon as they heard the voice they said,
[screaming] 'Oh my God! It's General Zod!'”
No comments:
Post a Comment